View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009   #36
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

[quote=ESAD2-14;1125105]The statements after the article (by the readers) seem to relay that all is not well in Jerry Land. Much like the rest of the country these days.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Six Flags was talking bankruptcy, so there is one less attraction in Arlington if that happens. Not that it was affordable to go there anyway before the economy took a crap.[/QUOTE]

Six Flags has been talking bankruptcy. Arlington was feeling the pinch already last year. So much so that it offered ALL of its tickets for kids' entry fee. Certainly, you don't see similar response to the public by NFL teams.

A well-embedded entity with the New York Yankees told me today, Steinbrenner is seeing a worrisome pattern. A significant number of season ticket holders, who would normally be seeking to upgrade their seats from year to year, are now seeking higher (downgrade) tickets this year.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote