Thread: Carr=McNair
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004   #51
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 68788 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
I think the two most important QB stats are Yards per Attempt and INT %.
The two most important QB stats are WINS and LOSSES... I know that sounds simplistic but each QB is asked to do different things in order to help his team win. I thought that Jake Delhomme was one of the 5 best QBs last year. Also, I think Roger Staubach was a better QB than Danny White, though statistics don't bare that out. A QB is successful if he is the leader of the offense and can effectively execute the gameplan- plus make the occasional big play that is often the difference in close games.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote