View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009   #32
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18944 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

I didn't renew my tickets. I could have fit it into the budget if I really wanted to, but the fact that they (1)charge for preseason games, (2)charge such exorbitant prices for concessions, and (3)raised ticket prices swayed me to not renew.

I'll still buy tickets to a game or 2 and will undoubtedly get free tickets to several games, but I gave up my seats.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote