View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009   #13
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

If Brink is not our #2 why would we draft a QB? How would we carry Schaub, Veteran Backup QB, Brink, and a Rookie QB? We would have to carry 3 on the roster, and try to practice squad the other one.

I am glad that someone finally called Freeman what he is. Trash. He is an over hyped JaMarcus Russell wanna be. And Stephen McGee? Really? I would vomit if we took that kid higher than 6-7th round.

Rhett Bomar gets my vote in the 4th if we take a QB at all.

We will have 8 draft picks if Sage goes.

1 Defensive End
2 Safety
3 Guard
4 D Tackle
4 Running Back
5 Linebacker
6 Wide Receiver
7 Linebacker

Personally I think we carry 3 QB's this year. Schaub, Brink and bring in a vet. Unless Bomar falls to us in the 4th, or White to us in the 3rd (Aint gonna happen) then we will get a QB another day.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote