View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009   #27
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Oh I wouldn't say inferior. Texans are a team that's a business as well and run a very damn good organization. Upside looks good for the team, and the increase is just business. Looks unreasonable with the way times are now, but they gotta make money too. Pre-season is just that, pre-season, game doesn't mean squat so I don't bother. When you think about it, pre-season games are the ONLY games that some folks/families get to see all season in person so I don't mind if they charge for em.
I am talking about exhibition games being the same cost as regular season games and that season ticket holders are mandated to purchase them with the regular seaosn games. I believe you would in the minority in that line of thinking or you are not a season ticket holder.