View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009   #24
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign_lee View Post
Having your fans pay 10% of your season ticket cost less than a month after the superbowl (weeks even!) might have a little something to do with those numbers.
What other time would they have to send out invoices? At least they break it down to three payments if the owner desires to pay it that way. The 10% locks in your seat, and that gives ya time to get the remaining payments together by their due dates, which is April 1st and May 1st. They have to have all payments paid in full by the end of May in order to get tickets printed, packaged, and out by the middle of July. I have no complaints about the way they ask for payments. If they wanted it all by mid Feb I would be sheeeeeet out of luck, and would be sitting at home come gameday.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote