View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

Just a couple of quick points,
1. Gray is backing up Manning in Indy.
2. McNair hasn't shown anything about picking anyone. He's not Jerry Jones and I don't think he's trying to tell Smith who to pick or where to pick them or what to pay them.

I think we're going to trade Sage. And I think we're going to target Pat White. I don't know why I think that but I do. I'm hoping we bring Boyd back but I think they're going to grab some FA QB for a look-see.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote