View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we trade Sage and we don't bring in a FA QB then I am looking at Bomar.

I have him as my #72 overall prospect so if he is there for our pick in the 3rd round then I could get behind that pick.

He has the size, mobility, and arm to be a starter in the NFL. He is a little bit too confident in his arm at this point and goes for the home run a little bit too often, but I think that with some good coaching he can be a steal in this draft. If he was coming out of Oklahoma instead of Sam Houston St then he would be going in the first round.
What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote