View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you look for a QB?

If we trade Sage and we don't bring in a FA QB then I am looking at Bomar.

I have him as my #72 overall prospect so if he is there for our pick in the 3rd round then I could get behind that pick.

He has the size, mobility, and arm to be a starter in the NFL. He is a little bit too confident in his arm at this point and goes for the home run a little bit too often, but I think that with some good coaching he can be a steal in this draft. If he was coming out of Oklahoma instead of Sam Houston St then he would be going in the first round.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote