View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009   #45
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
1. I'd probably take Rashad Jennings with the first pick in the 3rd round. Mostly because he's my favorite RB to complement Slaton in this draft, and I wouldn't want to pass up on that opportunity. (I'm paranoid like that!)
agree with you, take him if he's there first chance you get. Texans most likely just have one 3rd. anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
2. I just don't think A.Q. Shipley will be available in the 4th, or Michael Bennett still being there in the 7th.
I still believe Shipley will be there, can only play one position, a bit undersized with short arms but then again Gibbs likes high motor intense competitive over achievers. Bennett should be gone, we'll see tomorrow how he performs, would be a nice addition seems more of a role player not an everydown player thats why I downgraded his stock but in the 7th thats excellent value for sure.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote