View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009   #44
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

I love the mock, although I'm also having the "no way in hell it's going to happen" approach.

But let's say it does happen that way, there are couple things I am a little skeptical of...

1. I'd probably take Rashad Jennings with the first pick in the 3rd round. Mostly because he's my favorite RB to complement Slaton in this draft, and I wouldn't want to pass up on that opportunity. (I'm paranoid like that!)

2. I just don't think A.Q. Shipley will be available in the 4th, or Michael Bennett still being there in the 7th.

Nice mock, I can tell you put a lot of time into it.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote