View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009   #35
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
So have you moved Smith ahead of Monroe also? I just havent seen enough of him to make a judgement. I do believe which ever one grades out th best should be the Lions pick. If they go QB they will be committing franchise suicide for the next few years.
Jason Smith was already my #2 prospect. His performance in the weight room (33 reps) answered questions about his strength. almost 34" arm length, very fluid in all skills testing & love his aggressive mind set. Joe Thomas is a great young LT, but Jason looks like he has all the tools to become elite w/higher ceiling.

Monore reminds me more of D'Brickashaw (footwork/strength) played with him too, but lifted only 23 times thats a significant drop-off but still excellent skill set to play LT @ the next level. remains a top 5 pick.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote