View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009   #30
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarazz00 View Post
I agree w/ TTP...I see at least 3 very good qb's comming out of the draft NEXT YEAR and If your picking #1..you better be damn sure this qb class is what you want...I too feel Detroit wont go qb in round 1...they are gonna build in the trenches this year on day 1...Next year they will pull the trigger on their franchise QB.
They could go Stafford #1 then take Britton at #20 then select the top available DE with their second round pick. Build the trenches and pick up your QB of the future. Sounds like a good start to their draft to me.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote