View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #16
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 197411 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm betting the Cowboys and their new stadium are in a worse situation .
Naming rights negotiations with the only interested party just broke down. The support projects that were to be in place by opening day, ie., restaurants, hotels, parking, convention center have all gone by the wayside and are not expected to be in place even by the 2011 Super Bowl.

From what I've read, about 273 of the 300 suites and 85% of the seats have been accounted for. But these numbers may be deceiving, if corporate and personal defaults occur because monies have dried up........and representation of the product(s) have not been met. For those who can manage to hang in there, they can expect to treat themselve to fine dining in such nearby hot spots as CiCi's Pizza and Panda Express.

This LINK will take you to an article which should make even Jones suddenly develop a need for a continuous supply of Maalox and Pepcid.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote