View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #12
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
probably a pretty good chance.

I was laid off from my job several months ago and have been unable to find suitable work. My LP Field tickets are up for sale. I wish to retain my licenses so my plan is to find someone who wants to buy the tickets and just let them pay the invoice and hand them the tickets. I hate that it has come to that but my wife is having a baby in June. Things will get better, but in the short term it kinda sucks.

I'm glad that I am in Chattanooga rather than Nashville so at least in the UNLIKELY event LP Field does not sell out (It will) I will at least not be subject to blackout.
PM me the details on your tickets. My parents may be interested depending on the location.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote