View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #22
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Now a player can be too fit? Really?

Maybin's 20 and he's already maxed out? Jeez.

The best reason not to take Maybin is his youth and inexperience. Kubiak needs to win now. He's still waiting for Okoye, the '07 wunderkind, to develop. Draft Maybin, and it might be the next head coach who reaps the benifit. Still, I would hate for this organization to pass on a player who in 3 seasons could be as good as any player in this draft.
Not what I meant.

We were talking about Maybin being able to put on extra weight so he could play DE. I don't think he can.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote