View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #21
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I'm not convinced I want him on my team, as somebody said somewhere else "He looks like a skiner Vernon Gholston". That's not a compliment.
Now a player can be too fit? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
To me, it looks like Maybin is pretty maxed out.
Maybin's 20 and he's already maxed out? Jeez.

The best reason not to take Maybin is his youth and inexperience. Kubiak needs to win now. He's still waiting for Okoye, the '07 wunderkind, to develop. Draft Maybin, and it might be the next head coach who reaps the benifit. Still, I would hate for this organization to pass on a player who in 3 seasons could be as good as any player in this draft.