View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #20
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
That's what I'm thinking also Joker. My biggest Question about the guy is can he move to the will...eventually. You have to cover in the forty three. If he can't flip his hips turn and run then it is a very risky pick. If he can it's just a tempest in a tea pot. We'll find out when he works out. I agree it's doubtful his body will carry any more weight. McClain is pretty certain we will not take the guy. That's what he's posting in his chats any way. I find it curious that Freeny has been Kicking our butts for several seasons and we cut trails with a Freeny clone in terms of his feet and running the arc...and he's not good enough for the Texan's. Go figure?

What makes any of you think Kubiack is okay with a small DE opposite Mario? Look at our current roster, all the DE's are in the Weaver mold. I think it is just a fan fantasy for us to have a Freeney type player on our team because of what he has done to us in the past. I just dont see us going with a smaller DE who isnt really good in run support early in the draft. I think some of you guys are forgetting how bad we are at stopping the run.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote