View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #18
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: florio pre-combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I have mixed thoughts on Cushing. I like him as a player but the injuries are a slight concern to me as well as his 'diet'. Apparently he spends a ton of money every month on structured meals and really counts calories and that sort of thing obsesively. Has some (at least 1) scouts concerned. Is he a football player or more of a work out fanatic playing football? I think he could be a good SLB for us though.

I really like your list of players. I havn't watched centers too much but my favorites are so similar. I like Jeremy Maclin, Clay Matthews, BJ Raji and Donald Brown!
If you somehow get the chance watch Unger, do it, you will not regret it. He is the best cut blocking OL I have ever seen. He may also be the best at getting to the second level and making his block.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote