View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #10
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Something is telling me...stadium won't be sold out this year...

Sign of the times for for now... I was ready to buy and be a first bonafide season ticket holder, but this economy has got me saving and just on high alert for now. So I'll do like last year and just buy those who are selling game by game each week which is still alright by me. Plus that gave me a chance to experience the game from different sections of the stadium. I'm still in the market, but the only if the price is right, meaning straight up face value.