View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

That's what I'm thinking also Joker. My biggest Question about the guy is can he move to the will...eventually. You have to cover in the forty three. If he can't flip his hips turn and run then it is a very risky pick. If he can it's just a tempest in a tea pot. We'll find out when he works out. I agree it's doubtful his body will carry any more weight. McClain is pretty certain we will not take the guy. That's what he's posting in his chats any way. I find it curious that Freeny has been Kicking our butts for several seasons and we cut trails with a Freeny clone in terms of his feet and running the arc...and he's not good enough for the Texan's. Go figure?