View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #17
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: florio pre-combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I like that he makes plays. Everytime I watched USC he made things happen. Thats the best way I can describe it. I will go on record right now and say I would take Mathews at 15 before Cushing.

My favorite players in this draft are Max Unger, Clay Mathews, BJ Raji and Donald Brown (RB).
I have mixed thoughts on Cushing. I like him as a player but the injuries are a slight concern to me as well as his 'diet'. Apparently he spends a ton of money every month on structured meals and really counts calories and that sort of thing obsesively. Has some (at least 1) scouts concerned. Is he a football player or more of a work out fanatic playing football? I think he could be a good SLB for us though.

I really like your list of players. I havn't watched centers too much but my favorites are so similar. I like Jeremy Maclin, Clay Matthews, BJ Raji and Donald Brown!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote