View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: florio pre-combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Matthews is a guy that is good at rushing the passer. I would think he'd be a SLB for us and maybe even move up to RDE in some pass rushing situations- he'd blitz a lot. I have no idea how good he is in coverage though. He's a guy I'd love to have on the team but don't really know if/how he fits.
I like that he makes plays. Everytime I watched USC he made things happen. Thats the best way I can describe it. I will go on record right now and say I would take Mathews at 15 before Cushing.

My favorite players in this draft are Max Unger, Clay Mathews, BJ Raji and Donald Brown (RB).
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote