View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149177 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: florio pre-combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Matthews is a guy that is good at rushing the passer. I would think he'd be a SLB for us and maybe even move up to RDE in some pass rushing situations- he'd blitz a lot. I have no idea how good he is in coverage though. He's a guy I'd love to have on the team but don't really know if/how he fits.
I like that he makes plays. Everytime I watched USC he made things happen. Thats the best way I can describe it. I will go on record right now and say I would take Mathews at 15 before Cushing.

My favorite players in this draft are Max Unger, Clay Mathews, BJ Raji and Donald Brown (RB).
mussop is online now   Reply With Quote