View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009   #18
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

Coach Kollar specializes in sub 250 DEs with high motors. He should have no problem coaching up Maybin to be an Aaron Schobel clone.

Myself, i'm hoping Kruger falls to our pick in the 2nd and we use the 1st on a different position but I wouldn't mind Maybin one bit. He'd give our DL an elite first step which would be very nice to see against Peyton Manning 2x a year.