View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009   #7
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Meh.

Lots of guys I'd rather have; Moreno, Laurinaitis, Jerry, Oher, Maclin, Johnson.

I'd hate to spend our first rounder on a situational player. I think I'd rather trade back even if I didn't get full value for the trade. This first round is looking very bland.
Cause Moreno would'nt be situational? Or Maclin? Oher reshuffles our whole oline. Johnson is a 2nd round prospect, thats almost just like Maybin, but lazy. I in no way want Jerry, since I've seen alot of sccouting sites compare him to Travis Johnson. No.