View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

My biggest concern with Maybin is that he is light. Don't be surprised if he weights in aroung 240 at the Combine.

If he runs well, agilioty more then 40 time, he could make a really interesting WLB prospect...maybe.

He also reminds me of Manny Lawson, the diffrence is that Lawson's stats were inflated due to playing next to Mario.

I'm not convinced I want him on my team, as somebody said somewhere else "He looks like a skiner Vernon Gholston". That's not a compliment.

recent photo:

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 02-19-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote