View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009   #4
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl mock draft 1.0 off nfl.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I say good. Not necessarily the name I want but is a good player at a position of need for us.
I also saw some of his hi lights of his last night, and he is VERY quick off the ball. Thats what we need. He isnt to great against the run, so bigger DE may be needed on 1st and 2nd down, but thats not the end of the world. Maybe once Maybin gets adjusted to the pros, he could be a 2 down line backer and a 3rd down DE. Could work.