View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009   #18
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Todd McShay Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Brain fart... does Cleveland run a 3-4? If so Brown would be an OLB not a DE.
I see Jeremy Maclin as being the best fit in Oakland (over Crabtree). Russell can throw it 1/4 mile while sitting indian style eating a sandwhich.

So who's left? Orakpo, Oher, Sanchez, the RBs, Jerry, Davis, Maualuga...

I'd see Orakpo and Maualuga going before our pick. That leaves three players.
Too bad he can't throw it to the right team. Arm strength has nothing to do with how good a quarterback you can be. A QB is made by decision making and accuracy.

Jamarcus Russell has an absolute cannon, but he has struggled as a QB since entering the league. Stafford is in the same boat. He has a great arm, but his decision making is questionable at best and so is his accuracy.

I fail to see how Kiper & McShay still have Stafford as the #1 prospect. Anybody that watched college football this year would tell you he is not even close to being the best player in the draft this year.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote