View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009   #11
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Todd McShay Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I will go out on a limb here and say there is no way Seattle drafts Crabtree.
I wouldn't go out on that limb but I'm more than willing to say Seattle might not grab Crabtree. Just it makes the most sense though. After looking at their final statistical standings across the board they could use help everywhere. Just feel a Hasselbeck to Crabtree combo would give them an immediate boost.

Heh all my football friends laughed at me when i said Branch was not worth anywhere near the first rounder they gave for him.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote