View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #22
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I sure do. And the situation with Gallery kinda makes my point for me because he was drafted something like #2 or #3 overall to be the Raiders "francise" LT, yet failed to do so and instead played RT or inside at guard. Anyway, because of his inability to play the all-important position of LT for the Raiders and because he was taken so high, he's been considered one of the biggest Draft busts among OLineman in recent years.
Eric Winston went on the record as saying Gallery's feet were way too small for his frame, causing him to have bad balance, and bad footwork.

On the mock--I don't like Cushing, but I gotta give you props on the Lions pick. Everyone assumes they'll take Matt Stafford when they have bad lines on both sides of the ball.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote