View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #32
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 Signing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
LOL. I'm a Horns fan and even I can admit that McGee had a pair on him.

He did whine at times but nobody can accuse him of not giving full effort on every play.
Yea to bad he couldn't throw the ball worth a damn. Yes I could have a high accuracy percentage if I was throwing 2 yd outs all day long too. The guy had a pair yes, but not a great pro-style quarterback. Coach Fran really ruined his progression as a quarterback with all his focus on the option game. I've actually preferred Johnson ever since his redshirt year.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote