View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #18
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Remember Robert Gallery?
I sure do. And the situation with Gallery kinda makes my point for me because he was drafted something like #2 or #3 overall to be the Raiders "francise" LT, yet failed to do so and instead played RT or inside at guard. Anyway, because of his inability to play the all-important position of LT for the Raiders and because he was taken so high, he's been considered one of the biggest Draft busts among OLineman in recent years.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote