View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #16
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
sorry I missed that show, still waiting for the podcast.........

actually there are several mock boards listing Andre as the top overall pick http://walterfootball.com/draftdata.php its just that I see him more of a LG as indicated from his battle @ the dinner table causing problems with speed rushers on the edge. still I don't discount the value of LG position if he is dominant as I think he will be.
I dunno but suspect all of those mocks have Smith listed as a "OT" ?
But hey, its your mock and if the guy you want to draft #1 in your mock will be playing guard then more power to you.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote