View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Beerlover,
I like your idea for a trade, but I think we could get a fair amount more than just a 3rd to move down. With Minne, Detroit, and the Jets looking for a first round QB, I could see someone giving up a 2nd for the right to choose between Stafford and Sanchez. If that was the case we would pick 17, 18, 20 or 22. I would entertain the idea of doing a second trade and try to sell the teams with a WR need to jump back up and grab Harvin or a Nicks. I would even consider trading out of the first completely and picking up a first next year as well as an additional 2nd and 3rd + this year.
Here is another option, Detroit. what would they give over the point spread from the Draft Pick Value Chart to get Stafford? that 20th pick is worth 850 while early 3rd (#65) is worth 265 = 1115 Texans #15 worth 1050. maybe offering option of bpa who slips out of 2nd?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote