View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Draft a guy #1 overall to play guard in the NFL ? Surely you jest B-L ?
FWIW, ProFootballWeekley.coms Nolan Nawrocki was on LZ & John Harris's 1560 Draft-Show this past Thursday and said he has the big 'Bama Olineman dropping out of the top ten because he said Smith has some issues's, including ongoing struggles to push away from the dinner table and thereby stay fit enough to play at a high-level.
sorry I missed that show, still waiting for the podcast.........

actually there are several mock boards listing Andre as the top overall pick http://walterfootball.com/draftdata.php its just that I see him more of a LG as indicated from his battle @ the dinner table causing problems with speed rushers on the edge. still I don't discount the value of LG position if he is dominant as I think he will be.

Last edited by beerlover; 02-16-2009 at 10:23 AM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote