View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009   #10
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
awtysst- thanks for the words, as always appreciated!

I choose Unger over Mack because he plays mutlitple positions well & that is something Parcells covets. I also see Mack as a pure ZBS Center one who fits perfectly here in Houston with Kubiak I just can't project him going #15 or lasting until picking again in 2nd.

Results will follow shortly Michael Johnson combine will open some eyes, maybe not Mario Williams like numbers but above the field kind of numbers.

Jerry is the 2nd best DT in this draft, they tend to go a little higher than they should to teams like Denver who need to address weak interior DL production. If his high motor can sustain itself even @ altitude, very quick & agile on his feet, would make a great fit in the mile high city new defensive scheme.

I hope the Colts don't take Nicks, seriously he is better than you can possibly imagine (would love Texans to take him in the 2nd). At some point the Colts must re-tool with Dungy leaving this may be the time to restructure their salary cap while still in a position of strength (Marvin Harrisons cap hit is huge). One thing for sure is you must ensure a QB like Manning the tools to move the chains & score more points, Nicks would do this I have no doubt.

Used the Draft Pick Value Chart 15th pick = 1050 points the 18th pick = 900. The Bears 3rd #85 worth 165 points, you do the math.

Ask youreself this question. If we could upgrade the middle of our OL with a player that should not only start but be very very good for say the next decade, is that not worth the 15 th pick to you?
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote