View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009   #8
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

There are two sides up here on the Eagles picking Wells. What the Eagles are doing if they take a back high is finding Westbrook's replacement.
Wells only had 15 catches during his time at Ohio State. I have to wonder why. Ohio State throws the ball, so why was Wells ignored? The Eagles throw the ball to the back a lot. Does the offence change from that when Wells becomes the main back? I can't see that while Reid is the coach.

McCoy had a lot of catches at Pitt. He fits better in what they do now. The question on him is does he really want to play football. I ask this from things I have read on other boards up here about Pitt football. Some are saying that he really didn't want to leave Pitt this year, but was pushed into it by his family. Both will be used a lot behind Westbrook.

In the mock we are doing here, I took McCoy over Wells because of the pass receptions. I wanted Pettygrew, but he never made it to me. Nicks was the other guy I wanted. I really like Andre Brown from N.C.State around the 3rd round if I could have goten the TE in the first.

Yours is a very good mock.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote