View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
Would be surprising to see the first four picks all OT's. It's also intresting to see a "Brady Quinn" effect on Matthew Stafford if he's not chosen in the first 5 selections. I like the trade down and the Cushing selection but would also consider Sintim. Thanks for the mock!
I was thinking the same thing. Then I looked back to last years draft when 7 went in the 1st rd. This years draft OL prospects are more tightly bunched, very concentrated @ the top. all these losing franchises need one & can't afford to wait around to develop one. they also can't afford to miss & take a chance on a boom or bust QB/WR. its a safe route I know but after this year the run on tackles thins out so get em while you can.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote