View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54157 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com Mock Draft - 2/6/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I wouldn't use a 2nd on him. By the time the draft comes, I'm sure Cushing is going to tumble down, but I didn't expect Matthews to rise so much.

I don't have as much free time as I used to have, so I figure this is a good place to ask: where is Hunter Cantwell slated to go?
I dont think Mathews is gets a second round grade just yet. Not enough production to get better than a 3rd rounder IMO. Now if he goes to the combine and shows some special athleticism I could see him moving into the second.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote