View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com Mock Draft - 2/6/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
My off season dream would be:

First I'd franchise Dunta and see if he'll play on a one year deal to prove my investment in his future to be worth it. I tell him if he plays well I will reward him handsomely.

On draft day trade back a few spots to like 18-20 and pick up an extra 3rd. I'd then trade that first rounder for Julius Peppers.

With my second round pick I'd take a safety. (Patrick Chung or Sean Smith)
My third round picks I'd take RB and LB in any order. (Rashad Jennings and Clay Mathews)

My fourth round pick would be a DT. (Chris Baker or Dorell Scott)
Fifth round I'd take another RB/FB type player. (Herb Donaldson;Western Illinois)
sixth...CB (Cary Harris, USC)
seventh...QB (Brian Johnson, Utah)
I like Clay Matthews, but is he really projected to go that high? I expected him to go 4th or 5th
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote