View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009   #360
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
We must have had about 1/3 of the drafters not show up for their pick and this is just the 1st round!

Just think how many will pass on their 2nd & 3rd round picks...
I know it's really sad. I had one trade offer done, but I was working on another one at the same time. Kind of like a package deal between the three of us, but the guy never replied and has only posted twice on this entire 19 page thread and the mods had to make his 1st round pick.

It's really annoying how alot of the members don't participate in the mock. The 2nd & 3rd rounds will most likely be unbearable.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote