View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009   #317
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 103838 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

With the 25th pick of the 2009 NFL draft, the Miami Doplhins select: Alex Mack , C out of Cal.

OK, there was a serious run of LB's over the weekend. I was really hoping Laurinaitis would keep falling.

My plan would be to move the smaller and often over-powered Satele to G. Mack has the size and power to take on the larger NT's.

Other players that were considered were: Alphonso Smith (CB), Larry English (DE/OLB) and Darrius Heyward-Bey (WR)

My apologies for the hold up.