View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009   #28
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I added a little tweak.

There's now a table that tracks which player is picked most by the mock drafts, by percentage and by total times picked.

Check it out here.
This is awesome. I took today's snapshot in time, and put together this post talking about it:

Musings on mock drafts: Are the Texans going to trade down?

It will be interesting to see if any of those guys at the top of that percentage chart are picked by the Texans.