View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

rd1 Cushing
Love the pick, true SAM LB that this team has needed for along time. Bonus is that he has pass rush ability. Fits Bush defense like a glove
rd2 Ayers
Love this pick, Most well rounded DE in draft IMO will look great opposite MW
rd3 Sidberry
Love this pick, Has more potential to improve than any DE in the draft. Versatile enough to play SAM can rush the passer from day 1, The front 4 should look like this on 3rd down DE MW DT AO DT Ayers (has size to play DT on 3rd down DE Sidberry young pure pass rusher. No more giving Manning 5-6 seconds to throw.
rd4 Q. Johnson
I would rather get a S like N. Harris, C. Vaughn or S-LB N. Harris
rd5 Shipley
Give me G. Johnson because I picked him in the RB thread
rd6 Lankster
Love this pick he really impressed me in the all-star games
rd7 Scott
Dont know much about him, I would take R. Schuman C VA TECH no Texans draft is complete without a pick from VA Tech Schuman is very underrated (Solid) IMO

This is the best Texans mock that I've seen. Great job
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote