View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009   #300
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

If we are using the draft pick value chart then I think all picks after the 3rd round should count as 0 points. They aren't worth anything in this draft.

As I said earlier, I like mocks with trades, but this type of thing inspires a "Madden" mentality where some people will try to unload all their picks in an attempt to get three or four players in the top 50. It's not realistic unless there is some kind of bonus involved for receving picks after the third round...
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote