View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009   #297
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
That's an awful idea... I LOVE IT! haha, I think people would lose interest WAY too early, though. In all honesty, I would.
Most people that watch the draft only watch the 1st or 2nd round. Not many people make it past the first day. I love to watch the whole draft just to see where every team is going, but I doubt we would make it past the 4th round in this thing before most people stopped showing up. Even now we have people that don't log in to make their team's 1st round pick! I would love to do a 7 rd mock, but there just isn't enough committed posters here to do that.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote