View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004   #5
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan1
my favorite texans player is domanick davis who is going to be the best running back in nfl one day
sorry, but as long as L.T. and Portis are playing, DD is going to have to break some records before he is considered the best.

Here is an article on LT I just read: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...son/index.html

This stat says is all
Quote:
Indeed, Tomlinson is the league's best all-around running back. And if stats make the back, here is something to think about: Tomlinson has rushed for 4,564 yards -- 351 more than all-time leading rusher Emmitt Smith had in his first three seasons. Tomlinson is 491 yards off Jim Brown's pace through 48 games, and 17 behind Walter Payton's.
If LT had a good line, he could average around 2,000 yards a season (exagerration)

My favorite player in the NFL is Andre Johnson

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote