View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009   #21
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo's 2 round mock

Not really sure how I feel about Maybin at this point, I hear a lot of people projecting him better as a 3-4 LBer but..... there might be some teams switching over that might want a shot at him. Trade down maybe?

As for WR. I don't think it is a priority but I think unless he comes out of nowhere its pretty safe to say the Jacoby Jones experiment hasn't gone very well. Boom or bust on those small school talents. I hope Molden doesn't follow that mold.

Unless we fill some major holes via FA I don't see us taking Britt in the second or Maclin in the first. Would they make our offense better? Yes without a doubt, but we did pretty damn good last year.

What Made Gonzalez such a good pick for the Colts is that they do run a lot of three receiver sets and Stokley was released or opted for FA(can't remember which).
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote