View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009   #291
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
In regards to trading picks being unrealistic may I remind yall of the Ricky Williams trade.
No one would be dumb enought to.... oh wait your right... LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Wow way to make my exact post 15 minutes before I make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Also I think when we are done with the three rounds, people will take into account the fact that you accumulated extra picks as well.
That's what I'm thinking too. This reminds me of the old Draft format where the 1st day was rounds 1-3. We're just doing the 1st day but we can look forward to Day 2 and see which teams have picked up some extra picks and who has lost out on some.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote