View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009   #290
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Seems like some people have a problem where trades are not allowed and some people have an issue when trades are allowed.
The only thing about it is that it creates incentive to make this thing unrealistic. If you aren't making the picks for rounds 4-7 then why wouldn't you trade them off to make an extra pick in the mock. Other than that it's cool.

Oh I like your Sintim pick alot. He was my #2 player on the board at the time and he fits a need. Great pick!

I think Sintim can play both ILB and OLB in the 3-4. Kind of the way Timmons played for the Steelers this year. You can move him around. He can do all three things. First off he can tackle, he can also cover, and finally he can BLITZ. I can see the Browns moving Sintim around before the snap to confuse offenses. Wimbley is more of a stationary pass rusher, but Sintim I think is more versatile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
But texanseminole, I agree to an extent, some people may not care if they give up their 4th through 7th round picks in total... so in that sense it could be unrealistic.

Nice selection with Sintim, he should be a great fit as a 3-4 LB.
Wow way to make my exact post 15 minutes before I make it.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 02-07-2009 at 12:22 PM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote